Deadhaus Sonata Forum

Help us name a Tarot Card!

Guest Apocalypse

Which name will you choose?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which name will you choose?

Maybe Imbibe = meaning to take in, absorb, drink or soak up

ooooo I like this one a lot :) I still prefer the visual of exsanguinate for the long-distance blood sucking, but maybe imbibe could be the close-range bite? It sounds a lot cooler than "bite" or "suck" and definitely fits in with the whole Latin theme to be FANCY!

• Like 3

I'm thinking DECANT or DECANTER, to pour from one vessel to another or to draw off without disturbing the sediment.

From my perspective a vampire treats blood like wine, choosing this method of drinking over the more traditional bite is done in order to bypass having to taste the flesh while also briefly airing the blood out so as to increase the flavor.

Edit

Perhaps also Porron could be considered, its a wine pitcher from Spain that lets you do this.

porron_ole.jpg.aee2b20477a36671f420b86f1cef9e2a.jpg

Looks familiar, doesn't it?

Iron_Armor_(8).thumb.jpg.a3c7c9eaa80bf8de21ad504dce1cbf4a.jpg

Edited by Livin
  • Like 1

Maybe before the next poll of this kind, you can describe the card or skills and ask for name suggestions and then make the poll? People are coming up with some good suggestions but they may come too late to overtake the clear favorite so far.

@Elveone If they do not make a skill called Blood Omen then I don't think I can play this game. Too perfect.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...