Deadhaus Sonata Forum

Post Anything Here About the Demo

I need more things to give an opinion, by now this is too little for me 🤷‍♂️, i can only give an opinion about the design, and graphically is good... but for now is too repetitive do the same thing over and over again, i need more 🤷‍♂️

Will there be a story/campaign mode? and jump? and block button? and i suppose that will be video options to put more or less quality...

(waiting more)

thanks

Welcome @Dkorador to the forums. Yes, all this and more, but now this demo is only focusing on the combat. As the game develops we will add more and more pillars like narrative, persistence, and other RPG elements.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome @Dkorador to the forums. Yes, all this and more, but now this demo is only focusing on the combat. As the game develops we will add more and more pillars like narrative, persistence, and other RPG elements.

aahhh ok, nice, then i will wait for more content :)(y)

I only have one suggestion of the skills, i think that the skill of suck blood would be better leave it for the end to finish killing the enemy when he is almost dead (when he only has one hit left to die)

aahhh ok, nice, then i will wait for more content :)(y)

I only have one suggestion of the skills, i think that the skill of suck blood would be better leave it for the end to finish killing the enemy when he is almost dead (when he only has one hit left to die)

Thanks for the input. We have several mechanics being implemented soon that address your suggestion in a different way but accomplish the same result.

That would be very similar to how Blood Omen worked, once low on life or stunned with mace would allow you to drain them.

Here with Patch 0.1.14 even though the Patch note was as short as possible the gameplay have never been better. ( other than us no longer being able to toggle Strafing on and off ) It's hard to put my finger on any 1 thing compared to Patch 0.1.13 but everything just feels " better " more " smooth " so I'm guessing there have been a lot of polish and optimisations going on? :)
  • Like 1

Is there a plan to add in some more camera manipulation, like zooming in and out? I'm probably in the minority, but when the came is right over the model's shoulder, it tends to trigger my motion sickness and makes the game more difficult to play.

Is there a plan to add in some more camera manipulation, like zooming in and out? I'm probably in the minority, but when the came is right over the model's shoulder, it tends to trigger my motion sickness and makes the game more difficult to play.

Welcome to the community! Yes, this is in the queue!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...