Deadhaus Sonata Forum

Weapon / Armor skins

Varik Keldun

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spitewitchskinarmorrangerspendantraven_77520272888ac47cd3a8a811940dfac0.thumb.jpg.bab99c2db2887b93b2e86c7f48974aa5.jpg300.jpg.fe086a93837233938328726010ee6e60.jpgf_jwwb.nl_public_t_n_v_temp-mngumovxewmeljosxbfb_gwmhxy_necromancer.jpg.a99572b4b3aa57430b95bfcc24e5d884.jpg

These caught my eye.

Edit: With regard to the one in the middle, if books are equipped the same as weapons like I've seen in the concept art then perhaps there could be books that require both hands in order to be wielded like any other heavy or long weapon.

Edited by Livin
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like a full on combat butcher/chef outfit with utensiles made to function as weapons but still function for the cooking craft. The weapons include;

Flay Knives

Combat Cleavers

Meat Tenderizer Mauls

Shield Wok

Ladle and Spatula Clubs

Skewer Stilleto Daggers

&

Sushi Swords, like so

EAT_OMK_016_TunaKing_Thumb_OY.thumb.jpg.9b5bb8bde0b2ee6aa079ee2a22089590.jpg

• 2 months later...

I would still like the faceless-void-beneath-a-deep-cowl look, but this is nice too. I'd play with it.

I'm partial to their own tentacles intricately laid around their main body to mimic a hooded robe with the faceless void and when they go all out the tentacles unraveling to reveal the scope of their reach, then returning to the hooded robe form when all is said and done.

• Like 1

I'm partial to their own tentacles intricately laid around their main body to mimic a hooded robe with the faceless void and when they go all out the tentacles unraveling to reveal the scope of their reach, then returning to the hooded robe form when all is said and done.

That sounds positively Lovecraftian. I love it.

• Like 1

So i've been thinking about this idea for a few weeks now... but instead of just going on google and copy pasting every single design I think would look great and fit in with deadhaus. I figured that i would start this thread and have the community drop some ideas as well.

Just go by the guideline of....

post pictures / concept art of a sets / pieces of armor, or weapons you think looks great and would fit in the gothic setting that is Deadhaus Sonata.

Try to let others post some ideas too (plz "try" not to flood the forum - like post 1 then let 5-7 other people post then go ahead and repost something else you find interesting or something rather than 25 posts in a row from one person)

i'm sure the devs and artists will look at what WE would like to see in the game and make cosmetic skins we would appreciate.

I'll start with this one... saw it on FB awhile back, and I have already shown it to a few people. but even though we haven't seen a female character i think this piece would be absolutely perfect for a Female vampire noble.

found it on a FB post but was created at

hysteriamachine.com/

[ATTACH type=full" alt="94257042_2990387884408891_5357594603631411200_o.jpg]265[/ATTACH]

As someone who wants to play a lady vampire, I'd be all about wearing this.