Deadhaus Sonata Forum

while fighting on / around the wave start button - fell through the arena into the deep grey mist below.

(I must have slipped on all that blood)

upon exit game and start new game. I have the full blood lust music.

blood lust bar is empty / attacks are slow - like a normal start.

this appears to just be carry over from previous play, as I am getting two separate audios for the chanting.

The chant does not go away after exsanguinate.

Edited by Varik Keldun

• 3 weeks later...

Was playing today, and took a hit in magical realm right as I used exsanguinate and was knocked into essential realm. Now completely stuck and unable to move.

And oddly after doing so I hit exit and restarted and now cannot use controller.

Edit: Just got it to happen again, ran out of magic while casting, shifted over to essential, exsang animation started then I froze at end of animation again

frozen.thumb.jpeg.6b5307152be14b4504e0259f93a5be95.jpeg

Edited by Sailor Midgard

Was playing today, and took a hit in magical realm right as I used exsanguinate and was knocked into essential realm. Now completely stuck and unable to move. [ATTACH type=full" alt="frozen.jpeg]1088[/ATTACH]

I have had the exact same thing happen after I was hit while i was Charging up a Telekinesis attack that knocked me from Physical Realm to the Essential Realm.

These were different playthroughs. The last time I got it I was preparing exsanguinate in physical, got knocked into magical, ran out of magic and transitioned into essential. When Exsanguinate went off it filled all three bars and I came back with the glowy eyes.

20220503041615_1.thumb.jpg.88bd6f0bdb615f71e20eac319087e446.jpg20220507181955_1.thumb.jpg.a9b0e515060daf203f1d3da4a986ea81.jpg20220507181736_1.thumb.jpg.d2c85f9449d875dad02fdcf08138346f.jpg

this latest build has been by far the buggiest I have bugged the game twice where i cannot move even dodging does not fix it. it seems to have something to do with feeding but i can't quite put my finger on why.

Using and cancelling Mist Form and the Teleportation Step Attack resulting from having a high Bloodlust seems to be the main culprit of " being stuck " in patch 0.1.9 for me at least.

Where in patch 0.1.7 and 0.1.8 it mostly used to be from a fully charged Exsanguinate or Telekinesis attack and then getting struck/hit before the attack goes of, or you running out of mana and getting forced from the Essential Realm to the Ethereal Realm. ( from Blue to Green )

Playing on an old laptop while my PC is out of commission and it is kind of a torture with that mobile 1050 but here we go.

If you lock on to a target(tab) or if you toggle strafe mode(shift) mist form's dodge will always move you forward no matter what direction you are moving in.

If you use dodge while attacking there are a couple of bugs that might occur. One of the things that can happen is that you can get stuck in place without being able to move, attack or use any other ability and in order to get unstuck you have to get hit. The second occurs a bit less frequently but in that case you can move or use abilities but you cannot attack. That one gets fixed when you use another ability. If I had to guess the mist form dodge used in the middle of an attack bugs the animation state machine in some way and getting hit in the first case or using another ability in the second case basically resets the state machine to a proper state from which things can proceed normally again.

Other than that - I like the mist form dodge changes but the exsanguinate animation kind of looks stiffer than it used to for some reason.

One of the things that can happen is that you can get stuck in place without being able to move, attack or use any other ability and in order to get unstuck you have to get hit. The second occurs a bit less frequently but in that case you can move or use abilities but you cannot attack. That one gets fixed when you use another ability.

I've had both of these things happen to me and they were both resolved in the same way as you described it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I found a bug in patch 0.1.18 where I think was caused by picking up an item then reaching the Werebat cutscene while the characters dialogue is playing. Rather than watching the werebat cutscene, my camera zoomed into the floor to where I think the werebat would spawn and is now stuck there.

I found a bug in patch 0.1.18 where I think was caused by picking up an item then reaching the Werebat cutscene while the characters dialogue is playing. Rather than watching the werebat cutscene, my camera zoomed into the floor to where I think the werebat would spawn and is now stuck there.

I think Facelessmike had experienced that one too.