Deadhaus Sonata Forum

What are you currently playing?

Kefka1134

Seems to run without problem, that being said I haven't put my original disc in a console in a stupid amount of time so I can't really compare it to how it runs on the OG.

If you end up comparing, then definitely compare it after you have checked with the disk, that Nostalgia Fog that really mess with the actual quality/stability of the product when you have to compare it how it actually is vs how you remember it / nostalgia goggles.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if trolling or serious.

[ATTACH type=full" width="290px" alt="futurama.0.jpg]1251[/ATTACH]

I guess I could have worded that better, they are doing some sort of promo, where they are giving out one of the DLC's for free ( other than the starter pack that is already free ) to try and get more players.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I've been playing a crazy game called Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume for the Nintendo DS.

It's a bit hard at times but it's really cool. I still find it odd how I ended up getting into two interpretations of Norse Mythology with Too Human and Tri Ace's Valkyrie Profile series. It's cool how they're both so different but I think equally valid interpretations. Too Human emphasizes the kind of moral ambiguity and intensity in Viking Mythology whereas Valkyrie Profile emphasizes the kind of heroism and stark contrasts between good and evil, Asgard and Midgard etc.

It's interesting because Covenant of the Plume is actually the POV of someone in Midgard who is harmed by Asgard and decides to side with Hel, and the game kind of encourages you to make sacrifices of other NPCs to be powerful enough to win so it's more of a dark take like Too Human IMO.

Edited by Kefka1134