Deadhaus Sonata Forum

Idea for a game mechanic

Top of the morning ghouls and ghosts,

I'm not sure if this has been suggested or is even being considered, but I think it would be pretty neat for the Vampire to be able to turn humans into vampires... or at least have 1 or 2 slave vampires similar to how you have familiar pets in games like Diablo. You could also develop the slave vampires and level them up into powerful vampire Lords with their own unique tarot card powers.... who may attempt to betray you depending on your choices.

I know that the other classes would need a counter balance to that so vampires aren't OP but I think it would be a neat mechanic to be added to the game somewhere down the line.. at least in my opinion.

Top of the morning ghouls and ghosts,

I'm not sure if this has been suggested or is even being considered, but I think it would be pretty neat for the Vampire to be able to turn humans into vampires... or at least have 1 or 2 slave vampires similar to how you have familiar pets in games like Diablo. You could also develop the slave vampires and level them up into powerful vampire Lords with their own unique tarot card powers.... who may attempt to betray you depending on your choices.

I know that the other classes would need a counter balance to that so vampires aren't OP but I think it would be a neat mechanic to be added to the game somewhere down the line.. at least in my opinion.

I don't know how far you are into the radioplays, but it's implied in one of the more recent ones that some undead can have others in their servitude. I'm sure that would be possible!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how far you are into the radioplays, but it's implied in one of the more recent ones that some undead can have others in their servitude. I'm sure that would be possible!

I've just finished the "Of Banshees" video on youtube. I like the videos because of the illustrations that flow with the stories. I've still got a ways to go before I'm caught up but I've really been enjoying the lore so far.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've just finished the "Of Banshees" video on youtube. I like the videos because of the illustrations that flow with the stories. I've still got a ways to go before I'm caught up but I've really been enjoying the lore so far.

I'm glad you like the radio plays so far. The first season is a light introduction; the story really expands in Seasons 2 and 3.