Deadhaus Sonata Forum

See The Latest Build - Founders and Supports to Start getting Steam Keys

Denis Dyack

• 2 weeks later...

In case you missed it! In this month's stream, we showed the latest build and discussed the Blood Lust mechanic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILVZPZPw9f4:1020

We also mentioned that we will start allocating some steam keys to Founders and Supporters.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Sneak-Peek.jpg]1024[/ATTACH]

Curious/dumb question here...

But how are the keys being distributed? Will it be based from our store account? I've been having issues with my Discord and Forum account actually noticing I bought my Ashen Edition and so there is a bit of...fear...that I would end up missing out on something like this, due to that error.

Curious/dumb question here...

But how are the keys being distributed? Will it be based from our store account? I've been having issues with my Discord and Forum account actually noticing I bought my Ashen Edition and so there is a bit of...fear...that I would end up missing out on something like this, due to that error.

Hi @Siiron, good question. We will distribute Steam keys to Founders and Supporters. So with Ashen Ring, you do qualify. I looked into your account and fixed your status - we have a few bumps getting the new store rolling, so you should be all set now; moving forward, errors like this should not happen again. Thank you very much for your support! :)

Details about the Steam key distribution will be given out on our next live stream on the 31th of March at 4 pm ET. Do not miss this stream! :)

Edited by Denis Dyack

Hi @Siiron, good question. We will distribute Steam keys to Founders and Supporters. So with Ashen Ring, you do qualify. I looked into your account and fixed your status - we have a few bumps getting the new store rolling, so you should be all set now; moving forward, errors like this should not happen again. Thank you very much for your support! :)

Details about the Steam key distribution will be given out on our next live stream on the 30th of March at 4 pm ET. Do not miss this stream! :)

Sir, you will forever be my hero. Thank you so much. Can't wait to see more details!