Deadhaus Sonata Forum

skeletons in physical state

So this happened...

skelesinphys.png.b28fb90cd10d61a5c58b00d10303297e.png

How I remember it happening.

I was low on life in the physical realm

my mana was drained and not regen a bug also mentioned in Elveones post.

Another bug I've encountered is that when you run completely out of mana the mana regen seems to disappear.

I did a full hold exsanguinate to gain life back and the skill successfully triggered.

before or just as the blood reached me I was hit and knocked into the essential realm.

this caused me to gain all the life back but it was so quick that the skeles were in the physical realm.

I could kill the skeles and they would respawn. (telekinesis only knocks em down even on a full hold)

I was able to switch to mist form which got rid of the skeles and brought back the soldiers and continue from there.

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to have the same thing happen to me in patch 0.1.8 the way this triggered for me was that I while being in the Essential Ream pressed " Backspace " this healed me and then forced me back to the Physical Realm with the skellies in toe.

The skellies did not respawn after I killed them.

Edit: had this happen to me again, this time the skellies kept respawning and the Rune no longer worked so I could not trigger the next wave.

SkellyboischillinginthePhysicalRealmPatch0.1.8.thumb.jpg.6c4f8338a7f74eb42d32a279323db8eb.jpg

SkellyboisinPhysicalRealmtheRunenolongerworkPatch0.1.9.thumb.jpg.c763a7177adedbbbeae70b487e82396c.jpg

SkellyboiskeeprespawningandneverdespawnPatch0.1.9.thumb.jpg.d9cf3034d48488377c5d67a646944cd2.jpg

Edited by Temuldjin